A very important thing when you decide to have your own website is to be found by search engines. Who wouldn’t like his site to be first in a search list on the internet? Each visitor can be very valuable because he presents an essential feature, the target area it is maximum. This translates into a maximum percentage of sales compared to the number of visitors.
How do we optimize for search engines?
In the process of optimization we include the following operations:
- Analyzing your site and target (to who it addresses)
- A discussion with the client to understand to whom the site must address.
- An analyse of the condition of the site.
- Analyzing the opportunities for improvement:
- the architecture of the site
- detection of problems / bad links
- the navigation map
- HTML code validation
- The study of the keywords for SEO
- Consists in finding the word for which the site will be optimized.
- Adapting the text to web (Web Copywriting)
- The text is being optimized to meet the specific requirements of the web.
- The Effective Optimization of the pages
- Setting the title for each page and the META-tags.
- Using the heading (1 to 4) to show the structure of the pages
- Creating pages for specific error.
- Elaborating other ways to make the keywords more obvious for search engines.
- Registering manually in Romanian and international directories depending on the specific of the site and detecting sites for Link Exchange
- We present to you a Final Report with the results of the optimization activity:
- the keywords that get a top 10 position exposure
- the increased traffic of visitors coming from engines / directories